What we recycle
- Manure of cattle, sheep and goats, chicken manure.
- Bird feather, animal and bird offal, bones, fallen animals and poultry, food industry waste.
- Plant residues: straw, oilcake after processing, spoiled grain, bran, etc.
- Wood waste - sawdust, wood waste, lignin.
- The organic part of household waste is paper, food waste.
- Waste sanitary and medical disposal.
Products from processing
- Soil substrates and concentrates for export.
- Native soil for certain crops for local use (desert soils).
- Soil ion exchange matrices for closed ground for export. For example, matrices for cannabis, for berries, for mushrooms, for food greens.
- Colloidal solutions of bioactive trace elements for irrigation, aeroponics and hydroponics.
- The range of nutrient medium for breeding phyto nurseries.